One of my friend told me about BzzAgent and few days after that one of my fellow blogger posted a product which she got free to try out from BzzAgent, soon i decided to go for it. I signed into BzzAgent website during first week of Feb and invites came to me soon after a week or two. Its so amazing to try top brand products and that too for free!!!!
First i got invite for Garnier Olia Hair Color but due to some reasons i didn’t accept it, Soon i got another invite, So here it comes my first BzzCampaign from BzzAgent Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Kit.
What kit contains:
1. Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Shampoo
2. Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Conditioner
3. Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment
Take a look at it 🙂
Here is the photo of my Kit…
I tried them all today, and its an amazing product from Garnier Fructis especially Shampoo i love them all 🙂
So if you are interested to join BzzAgent then just follow simple steps given below and enjoy free products in your mail box. Remember its for FREE 🙂
- Create an account in BzzAgent website- http://www.bzzagent.com by signing up.
- Fill all the information needed like your name, gender, age, address etc.
- Complete all the surveys they give to get the product coming on your way.
- And then wait, they will send you invites to join BzzCampaign for a product.
- After accepting invite, soon you will get the product.
That’s it enjoy Free Stuff 🙂
I just wanna help who want to participate and try free products so thought of giving the directions that’s it!!
BzzAgent is only in U.S, U.K, and Canada.
- Image Source- Gossipwell Images
The information on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA, and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury. The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Results may vary. Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.